There’s a fine line between waiting too long between meals and snacking all day to curb your hunger. Waiting too long can cause you to overeat during your mealtimes because you’re ravenous – and grazing all day can lead to mindless or habitual eating that could cause overeating, especially when you’re still eating full meals at meal times.
The fine line – the sweet spot – is figuring out your unique way of snacking smart and being prepared.
Here are three steps to get you there…
Snack tip: Having a tall glass of water when you feel the urge to snack will help keep you hydrated throughout the day. Dehydration can cause you to crave unhealthy foods and to feel hungry when you’re just thirsty. So keep your hydration levels up and you’ll be feeling great in no time!
Don’t forget, that Autumn is a great time of the year to get rid of those summer toxins from your summer picnics, clean your liver, your mind, life and prepare your body and mind for Holidays and Winter.
If you ready to learn about Clean and Mindful Eating, try my Simple with delicious meals detox or just want to know how and where to start to improve your wellbeing, lose everything unwanted in your life and body, feel confident, healthy, happy and sexy, please contact me for your breakthrough 30 minutes consultation.
Your Coach Lilia
Hello, my dear friends. I know, I know. Long time no see. From now on, I promise, I'll be with use on a regular basis. For those of you that have had a tough hot summer - the good news - Autumn is here with cooler days and nights, nourishing foods and beautiful time to detox your body, show the love to your liver, to yourself. But before I start inviting you for the Autumn Detox In my Private Tearoom , I'd like to help you with preparation. How? Start slowly moving to detox foods or start adding these foods into your everyday life.
We are inundated on a daily basis with toxins we cannot avoid. The world we live in is toxic and stress is a biggest producer of our toxins, the air we breathe is full of pollution, our water is not 100% clean. Fortunately, there are many things we can avoid and control when it comes to what enters our bodies. Choosing to fuel ourselves with foods that naturally fight toxins is an essential step in decreasing our toxic load. As for stress - we will talk about it separately.
Here are five foods that naturally detox the body…
1. Garlic. Packed with sulfur – a mineral that supports the body in detoxification. Garlic is also extremely valuable to the body as it contains anti fungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties that keep your immune system resilient. Best news yet – it’s delicious and a great addition to almost any meal. So, eat up!
2. Turmeric. You may know this beneficial herb as the main spice in curry. Great for inflammation, free-radical fighting antioxidants, and detoxing the liver. You can use turmeric to season your veggies, add into your soups, take it as a supplement or make a homemade turmeric tea. (recipe below)
3. Leafy greens. It’s no surprise that I’m telling you how advantageous it is to eat your greens, right? Loaded with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, getting greens into your diet will leave you with lasting results. Greens are also filled with fiber which helps you to feel satisfied longer. You can be sure to get your greens in salads, green smoothies, juicing and cooking your greens into your meals.
4. Dandelion Root. You may not have been expecting that one! Yes, dandelion root has incredible health benefits – especially beneficial for your digestive system and your liver. A favorite way to add this into my diet is by drinking dandelion root tea, which you can pick up at your health food store.
5. Beets. Beets are fantastic for detoxing the liver, among the tremendous amount of antioxidants, calcium and vitamins they possess. As for me, I love beets, either raw or cooked. I eat them in a very simple way. I grate them (raw or cooked), mixed with olive oil , tid bit of salt and pepper. Actually from now on I use Amino Liquids instead of salt. Just love the taste of it. O, forgot to mention, wear gloves, when you deal with this delish food. Otherwise, good luck with cleaning your beautiful hands.
Detox Tip: If you notice, many of these detox benefits include detoxing the liver. When the liver is clean and functioning optimally, your body is better able to balance your energy, hormones, and the rest of your body functions more pleasantly. Stay tune to my coming webinar "Detox your Liver" sometime in October. Soon, soon you will here from me.
Homemade Turmeric Tea Recipe
• 3 cups of water
• 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
• Honey to taste (optional)
• Cinnamon to taste (optional)
• ½ teaspoon of ginger (optional)
Blend all ingredients together in a blender, pour into small pan and heat on the stove until the desired temperature is reached. Enjoy!
I'm sure you will fall in love with these foods as much as I'm. Try them, experiment with recipes(I have so many of them, but the most delish and favorite in my upcoming program), eat them with pleasure and love. For those of you who are ready for detox or transform your life, but don't know where to start, I'm offering a discovery consultation, connect with me via connect form here http://www.liliaswellness.com/ or FB personal messenger as well as living your comments. Don't forget to share these tips with the world. The more people we touch the more health and love we will bring to this world . Don't wait for others, be among first. September as important as January, as a new start. For all others, stay tune for my upcoming webinar "Detox your liver" and Autumn Detox in my Private Tea Room.
Love you, Lilia